Tuesday 7 February 2012

Be my Valentine :-)

Bit early for that question, I know, but I thought I'd give you all a bit of time to get your cards made and in the post lol.  We had a quiet day today.  Popped into Christchurch for a little mooch about this afternoon, George wanted to go to Argos to spend his pocket money and bought himself some Star Wars lego.  He has spent the rest of the afternoon playing with his lego on the floor of the living room.  Not much time for making cards, but have been planning a design for a commission that I have been asked to make for someone this week.




Today's card is Valentine's inspired, I love the two pinks, Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette, in the Subtles Collection, and I think works well with the green and the blue too.  For this one I used the embossing folder, Vintage Wallpaper, which is my favourite embossing folder from Stampin' Up!  I added ribbon to jazz the card up.  Stampin' Up! has a wide range of ribbons and they are great value for money too.

No comments:

Post a Comment