Saturday 18 February 2012

Evening :-)  Today was pretty non-productive as I only managed to get about 3 hours sleep last night :-(  So was quite zombie-like today.  Even so, we managed to get over to see the grandparents and popped in to the shoe shop to get George a new pair of shoes.  I keep checking the UPS tracking web page to see where my parcel is.  It departed Barking early this morning and hasn't arrived anywhere yet :-O  Its meant to reach me some time on Monday, so I have cleared the day so I can be in when it comes.


On to today's card then, another that I made at Sarah-Jane's class last week:




I love the big button on this one and love the paper as well, because it incorporates a stamp that I like and have in my collection, Triple Treat Flower, in it's pattern.  It is another paper from the dsp, Spice Cake, that can be found in the Spring Mini Catalogue.  The fabric is from Stampin' Up! too, they have started selling fabric that co-ordinates with some of the dsps and this one can be found in the Spring Mini too and co-ordinates with the Spice Cake dsp.  The stamps used are from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Elementary Elegance.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment