Sunday 5 February 2012

Rabbits and Chicks

Nice relaxing day today, in the warm at Grannie's house :-)  We popped to the Range after lunch to have a look around and I got some envelopes that were reduced by £3 - bargain!  So the rest of the afternoon was spent making cards.  I found some fabric with cute rabbits and chicks, so thought I would make some up in readiness for Easter.  Here is my favourite from them:




I used paper from the Paisley Petals dsp again, really love the paper (can you tell ;-) )  I finished it off with some stickable gems and I love it.


While I'm here, I still have spaces on my Stampers 6 club, which begins in a week's time, so please message me if you would like to join or have further information :-)


Right, I'm off to catch up on emails now, catch you all later and have a fab evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment