Monday 27 February 2012

Heart to Heart

Morning all!  Thought I would get on and post this morning as I find myself up and at 'em earlier than usual :-)  Lots to do today, going to make some smaller cards, just for something different to do.  May package them up in sets for sale, not sure yet.  I'm also hoping to get a Doctorate proposal started at some point today too, will see how time goes...


And here is today's card:


I used Rose Red from the Brights Collection and Basic Black to border it, which I love the effect of.  I used another of my new punches, Heart to Heart, to punch out hearts from Spice Cake dsp, and finished it off with a stamp from the stamp set, Vintage Vogue, bordered and put centre-stage on the card.


Right, that's it for me today, off to get dressed and ready to pop out.  See you all tomorrow :-)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment