Thursday 23 February 2012

Just a very quick one this evening, been feeling a bit under the weather today and George wanted to change his room around so that wiped me out a bit.  The living room is in a bit of disarray too, as he wanted to move his xbox and tv into his bedroom.  This means that I can move things around a bit and have a bit more room for my crafting :-)


Sunday I am at Lyndhurst for a craft fair, so really need to knuckle down and get some cards made ready.  Its the first time I have been there since before Christmas as I decided that I would have a little break from it for a couple of months.  I'm quite looking forward to going and seeing everyone and catching up on all the news :-)


Today's make isn't a card, it is a mini file holder to keep cards in.  We made one at Sarah-Jane's all day class last month:


 Looks gorgeous, doesn't it?  I love it and will definitely be making some more of these in the future.  The paper is from Spice Cake dsp again and the stamp is from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Elementary Elegance.  Here is a picture of the front:
The fabric is from the Spice Cake fabric and gives it a lovely finish.


Right, that's it for me now, off to bed soon as we have an early-ish start to spend the day at Moors Valley with friends :-)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment