Tuesday 28 February 2012

Coffee and Cake, one of my favourite combinations

Morning!  Another busy day ahead, going to a friend's for coffee and cake this afternoon and then later on we're off to the football stadium to find out about education choices for the 14-18 year olds.  George is nowhere near that age yet, but its always good to know in advance what options are open to home educated children in our area.  I have also had time to play around with making smaller cards, and am quite enjoying it.  


So today's card is smaller, 4" by 4":


I used my new Big Shot die, Beautiful Wings, for the gorgeous butterflies. The sentiment is from the S-A-B stamp set, Outlined Occasions, and I used paper from the dsp, First Edition Speciality.  I also inked the edges of the dsp with Island Indigo to match the colour of the butterflies.


That's nearly it from me today, please feel free to message me if you are interested in joining me as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and would like more information.  During Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join as new demonstrators are eligible for an extra stamp set of their choice, for free, along with the great value starter kit for £119.

Pin It

1 comment: