Wednesday 1 February 2012

Cushions and cards

Managed to make a couple of cushions today and a couple of cards.  Stopping momentarily to get tea for a hungry boy and thought while it was cooking, I would blog a few photos :-)



 I like the cushion fabric, bought it last year and wasn't sure what to use it for until I saw some dinky cushion pads in Ikea at the weekend for under £1 :-)

Here is one of the cards I made this afternoon, I used another sticker from the collection that my uncle gave to me and stamped the hearts using a stamp from the I (heart) hearts stamp set.  I finished it off with ribbon and had a go at folding it to create a different effect.


So nearly all set for the market on Saturday, here is a flyer for it:


Should be a good day, looking forward to it, as ever :-)


That's all for today, off to finish off cooking now, 

No comments:

Post a Comment