Thursday 16 February 2012

Counting down the days...

Good evening all :-)  We've had a lovely day today drinking tea with friends and catching up on all the news and gossip while the children played.  A fine recipe for a cold winter's day.  I was expecting to get caught up in traffic on the way home, but strangely there was not that many cars on the road, maybe because it is half term.


I'm (im)patiently waiting for my latest order to come from Stampin' Up!  I put the order in yesterday, so it'll be a few days yet I imagine as it is still at the picking stage at the moment.  I can't wait for it all to arrive.  Then there will be the decision of what to play with first!  Especially with all the freebies that are coming too :-D


So, before I sign off to take George to Army Cadets, I have another card to show you that uses the Petite Pennants builder punch and a stamp from the Pennant Parade stamp set:




For this card, I affixed the bunting to a piece of ribbon and used VersaMark ink to decorate the card with the star stamp from the same stamp set.  Finally, I finished it off with a sentiment from the Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set.


Right, that's all from me for now, have a fab evening and speak to you all soon :-)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment