Sunday 26 February 2012

Sunshine

Wow, what another beautiful day out there!  Fingers crossed it lasts until tomorrow, so I can go out and enjoy a bit of the lovely sunshine we have been blessed with at the moment.  Today I was in Lyndhurst for a craft fair at the Community Centre.  It was rather quiet today, I think people were out enjoying the weather rather than coming in to see our wares today :-)  I caught up with other stallholders there as I hadn't been since before Christmas and caught up on the gossip.  Here are some pictures from my table today:







Today's card is another monochrome inspired one:


I used some more of the dsp, First Edition Speciality, and used two stamps from the Sale-A-Bration set, Elementary Elegance and finished off with three stick on gems.


Fingers still crossed for a lovely day tomorrow, but if it rains, it will give me opportunity to make more cards and sort out my fabrics to make more fabric-y things :-)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment