Sunday 12 February 2012

Spicy :-D

Today I was at Sarah-Jane's for an all-day class, which was lots of fun.  We were working with a dsp from the Spring Mini Catalogue, Spice Cake, which has a vintage feel to it, and stamps from the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets of Elementary Elegance and Fresh Vintage.  Sale-A-Bration items are available free for every £45 you spend between now and 31st March and we love free things :-D

Today's card uses stamps from the Fresh Vintage stamp set which gave me the opportunity to try out the Postage Stamp punch, which is really cute, I like it a lot.  The paper is from Spice Cake and I used Pear Pizzazz ink for the stamps and Pool Party for the circle design.  All the paper edges were inked with Crumb Cake to give it a more vintage look, which looks fab.


There will be more to come over the next few days from the class today, please feel free to contact me to make an order for any of these gorgeous items that I have showcased here today, I look forward to hearing from you :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment