Friday 17 February 2012

Dotty.

Just a quickie today, feeling under the weather and am about to get back under the duvet and shut my eyes for a bit.  Hoping that I will feel better for a bit more sleep.  We were supposed to go to Stonehenge today as well, so not a happy bunny right now :-(


Today's card is another one that I made at Sarah-Jane's all day class last weekend:




This one also showcases stamps from the Elementary Elegance stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration booklet.  The stamp was heat embossed onto the card and then the card was embossed using Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder in the Big Shot.  It was then finished off with a ribbon tied in a bow, which I think I am finally getting the hang of doing :-)


Right, that's it for me, off for some shut eye.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment