Friday 10 February 2012

Nearly Swept Away...

What a day today!  We went to Portsmouth to visit the Royal Marine's Museum today and it was so cold.  It probably wouldn't have felt so cold if the wind wasn't blowing quite so much though.  George had a good time and had an opportunity to show off his army cadet skills when the tour guide got the children to line up and learn some drill commands.  It was fun to watch them taking orders like a Marine would, but would have been more fun if it had been the middle of summer, or even spring lol.  I think I will be having an early night tonight to recover from the last two days travelling :-)


With today's card, I am taking a break from Paisley Petals, you will all be no doubt glad to hear :-D  For this card, I wanted to reacquaint myself with the Petite Pennants builder punch:




I used both sides of a paper from the dsp Holly Berry Bouquet Speciality, even though it was designed with Christmas in mind, most of it is usable all year round.  I finished it off with a stamp from Happiest Birthday Wishes.

Only a few days left to get your spot on my Stampers 6 club, please feel free to contact me for further information or to reserve your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment