Friday 3 February 2012

That Friday Feeling

Hiya, another late one today.  Another busy day!  On Fridays I do food shopping and a few chores for my great-aunt who is unable to leave her flat on her own.  I love to spend time with her and sit and chat, we get on really well, and I admire her for being cheerful through the immense pain she must be going through a lot of the time.  She has arthritis and her bones and muscles are slowly deforming and wasting away and it is sad to see :-(


She loves my card making and has bought cards from me in the past and has put in an advance order for a wedding card, so I may have to get a lovely stamp set that I have spied in the Spring Mini Catalogue called, aptly, Marry Me :-)


And here is today's card, it is another one from a class with Sarah-Jane last month:


I like this one too, a stamp from a hostess stamp-set in the main catalogue, Simply Soft, in fact these flowers used two of the stamps in the set, one for the stalk and outline of the flowers, and one for the colour of the flowers :-)  It gives a fab effect I think, I love it.


Early night for me tonight, market tomorrow and I have to leave early (not looking forward to it being incredibly cold), so that's all from me for now.


Have a good night and speak to you all soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment