Thursday 2 February 2012

Tea and Laughter

Another busy day, well, busy drinking tea and laughing and talking to friends while the children played.  Very good for the soul, I think!  It's lovely to see children of all ages playing well together, no arguments or fallings out, a perfect afternoon all round :-)


So, no time to make any cards today unfortunately, but never fear, here is one I made earlier lol.  It is another one from Sarah-Jane's class last month.




Again it has dsp from Paisley Petals and I love the stamp that we used, from Four Frames, the bird is so cute :-)  I love how it is so easy to co-ordinate stamps and papers and inks with Stampin' Up! products.  If you are interested in knowing more about the products that Stampin' Up! offer, please don't hesitate to contact me for a chat :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment