Friday 30 March 2012

Well, I think today will be the last sunny day for a while, as the schools kicked out today, didn't they :-D  Today was spent taking my great-aunt shopping and she treated us to brunch too, which was lovely and this afternoon I went to town and signed up with an agency for some part time work.  Needs must, I am so broke, I need to bring in some extra to keep afloat :-(


Today's card is patchwork inspired:
I love to make bags using squares and thought I would have a go making a card with squares too :-)  I used the Postage Stamp punch and Spice Cake dsp for the squares and then used stamps from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Elementary Elegance, for the image and sentiment in the middle.  I love the patchwork effect on this card and think I will be making more of these.


Right now is absolutely the last chance to acquire the fabulous items available for S-A-B, so please message me asap if you are interested in placing an order.


Right, I'm off now, have a good evening and speak to you soon :-)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Emma, I love this DSP too but haven't really used it yet, you've inspired me to dig it out.
    Crafty hugs.. Anna xx

    ReplyDelete