Monday 19 March 2012

Spring Classes

Today I went to the lovely Sarah-Jane's for a spring inspired card-making class, which was very apt today as it was a beautiful sunny day outside :-)  I learnt some new techniques and will be trying them out for myself in the future.


Here is today's card, from Sarah-Jane's class:
I love the colour scheme and the stamp set that we used today for the cards.  The stamp set is Easter Blossoms and is in the Spring Mini Catalogue.  The photo doesn't show it very well, but the pink card has been stamped using Whisper White ink, and I am loving the effect that it gives.


I have dates set aside for my next classes and as they are in the week before Easter, I using this stamp set for them.  The dates that are available are 31st March, 3rd and 4th April, and the time will be 10am to 12pm each day.  Please message me for more information and to book your place, I look forward to hearing from you :-)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment