Friday 2 March 2012

Many apologies for lack of bloggage yesterday, time escaped from me somewhat.  We had an early meet at the swimming pool and then popped over to a friends for the afternoon.  Then George had army cadets and I had no energy or inclination for anything workified :-(  Today has been much calmer in comparison and I had opportunity to make some more cards in preparation for Boscombe Vintage Market tomorrow.


Here is one of the cards:


I like the fresh feel of this card, the use of the pink as a border to the First Edition Speciality dsp gives it a lift.  I punched the hearts using the Heart to Heart punch and used a stamp from the S-A-B stamp set, Outlined Occasions for the sentiment.


Righty-ho, I'm off now, speak to you all very soon and if you find yourself at Boscombe Vintage Market tomorrow, pop along to say hello :-)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment