Wednesday 14 March 2012

D-Day

Morning!  So, by my reckoning, when you read this I will probably be in the land of enforced nod, being prodded and poked and all manner of things lol.  It is probably the hottest day of the year so far, with blazing sun and lovely blue skies too :-D  Ho hum, never mind.


On to today's card:
This is a thank you card for a special couple who sent me a gift for my birthday yesterday.  I used a stamp from the Outlined Occasions stamp set, which I really like, and this is the first time I have used the 'Thanks' sentiment.  The flower is from the Fresh Vintage stamp set and both of these sets are available free when you spend a minimum of £45 on Stampin' Up! goodies.  But time is running out as they are only available until the end of the month, as that is when Sale-A-Bration ends.


Please feel free to message me if any of the stamp sets takes your fancy and I will only be too happy to order anything for you.  I can't endorse Stampin' Up! enough, their products are fabulous and the colours co-ordinate really well together :-)  I hardly ever use any other products now.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment