Tuesday 13 March 2012

Hippy Barthday to me!

Morning!  My birthday today :-)  But it is cancelled until next week as the hospital had the infinite wisdom to book my hospital trip for tomorrow, therefore today is being spent preparing for it and so I am in no mood to celebrate :-(  Even so, here I am, I wanted to share this card with you that I made yesterday.  I love it and I hope that you like it too:
My camera hasn't picked up the colours that brilliantly, I used Bravo Burgundy for the background colour, but the camera has made it look more purple :-/  The paper is from the dsp, Spice Cake, again and I used three stamps from Vintage Vogue and two from Fresh Vintage for the centre piece of the card.  It looks so much more vibrant in real life, its such a shame the camera hasn't picked up the colours that well.


Hope you all have a good day and speak to you tomorrow (well, technically not, cos I am going to do the blog post now and schedule it for tomorrow... )

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment