Tuesday 6 March 2012

Morning all! and what a beautiful morning it is too :-)  The sun is shining and the cats are vying for the biggest space in the living room where the sun hits lol, they are such sun worshippers.  This morning we are off to the swimming pool again, the boys love to go swimming and we are going to try to make it a regular thing for them. Last week they were in the pool for over two hours and in the end we had to get them out.  So we'll see what happens today.  Would love to go off for a little walk afterwards maybe, enjoy the sunshine somewhere.


So, today's make isn't a card, but a gorgeous wallhanging picture (not quite sure what to call it):
I absolutely adore it :-)  I chose the colour scheme myself.  I decided on Concord Crush, Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz and love how they work together.  I think I may have to buy some and use them some more.  I also used paper from the dsp Everyday Enchantment (one of the free products in the Sale-A-Bration brochure).  I will take some up close pictures and blog more about it tomorrow :-)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment