Sunday 4 March 2012

Umbrellas at the ready!

Morning all :-)  Dark, miserable and rainy day today.  Although I am hoping that it rains for most of the day because we haven't seen rain for ages and the poor plants need it, bless 'em.  Today we are going to Grannie's.  We usually go on a Saturday, but as it was market yesterday, we are going today instead.  Just need to get ourselves dressed and organised and then we'll be off.


Today's card sold at market yesterday, along with 4 other of the smaller cards I made, so I am very pleased that I made some more cards Friday night in preparation for Saturday :-)


I used the Postage Stamp punch and three of the stamps from the Perfect Postage stamp set (which can be found in the Spring Mini), the other stamp is from the S-A-B stamp set, Fresh Vintage.  Again I used Spice Cake dsp in the background.  I am thinking I may have to stock up on this dsp in readiness for when the Spring Mini catalogue ends, I do love it so much :-)


Hope you all have a fab day, whatever the weather :-)  Speak to you all tomorrow.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment