Wednesday 7 March 2012

Just a quickie today, have been up since 5am this morning as George and I went to London to visit here:

We had a fab tour given by a lovely tour guide and learnt so much about being a sailor in Elizabethan times (enough to know that I definitely wouldn't like to do it lol)  Plus I developed a runny nose this morning too, so it seems that a cold is on its way :-(  So I have decided to blog more about the wallhanging tomorrow when I can photograph it in daylight and have an untired head and more time to write about the individual squares.


Before I go though, here is another little card that I made for market last weekend:
For this one I used stamps from the Create a Cupcake stamp set and the cupcake builder punch to create the cupcake.  I used Versamark to stamp the little hearts and flowers around the cupcake.  I love the sentiment on this one (also from the Create a Cupcake stamp set), but then I do love cupcakes :-)


Right, I'm off, have a good evening and speak to you all tomorrow.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment