Thursday 8 March 2012

Buttons and Flowers

Evening, hope you all had a good day.  We ended up not doing what was planned for today, felt woolly and yucky so decided to just go round to a friend's for tea and a chat and be in the warm :-)  Having a quick sit down now before its time to take George to army cadets, so thought I would blog while waiting.


As promised,  here are a couple of the squares on the wallhanging photographed up closer:


For this square I used the Sweet Buttons Embosslits Die and added a real button too.  The cut out buttons have Crystal Effects on them to give them a shiny, glossy finish.


I love this square, it is very spring like.  I used a stamp from the stamp set, Easter Blossoms and added flowers made from one of the punches in the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, then finished it all off with some bling in the centre of each flower :-)


Sale-A-Bration ends at the end of the month, so not a lot of time to get an order in and take advantage of getting your hands on some freebies :-)  Message me if you are interested in placing an order with me, and I will get on to it.


Time to chivvy George into his cadet uniform now, so I will bid a fond farewell till the next time...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment