Tuesday 20 March 2012

Spring Equinox

Morning all :-)  Off to the bank in a bit to talk about getting an ISA.  Didn't realise they were tax free, so have decided that I will probably be better off sticking what meagre savings I have in one.  As long as the money is still accessible to me should I need it in an emergency, I will go ahead and get one :-)  I was hoping that the weather today would be as lovely as yesterday, and George and I would be able to enjoy a packet of chips in the sunshine, but alas it is cloudy, so we will be enjoying a packet of chips without sun lol, but as long as it doesn't rain, it shouldn't matter, especially as today is the official first day of spring :-D

So, here is today's card, another one from Sarah-Jane's class yesterday:
I absolutely adore this card, it is so fresh and gorgeous :-)  The stamp used is from the Easter Blossoms stamp set again, stamped using black StazOn ink and the blossoms coloured using a Stampin Write Marker pen.  The card also has a shimmer effect on it, created by using shimmer paint dabbed on with clingfilm, left to dry and then pink ink swirled on using a sponge dauber.  I will be using a version of this card for my card class at the end of March/beginning of April. 

If you would like more information on joining my friendly and welcoming team, then please message me for a chat, remember that NOW is the best time to join as during Sale-A-Bration, you will also receive an extra stamp set of ANY VALUE along with your starter kit giving you up to £285 worth of stamps and business tools for just £119!  What I love about being part of Stampin' Up! (apart from being able to buy and use all their fab products) is that it is like being part of a huge family, made up of people who share the same passion as me :-)  If you join my team, it will open up opportunities to meet like-minded people, work with these gorgeous products and earn money whilst doing it.  What could be better?!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment