Saturday 24 March 2012

Early one this morning, another thing I love about Spring, I seem to naturally want to wake up earlier :-)  Gone are the days where I would have to force myself out of bed after 10am (eeek!  I know...) but be wide awake at 7am and ready to spring (!) out of bed before 8.  Another sunny day today, we are so blessed with this lovely weather, and glad that its not raining for the boy because I think they will be doing expeditions this weekend.  Rain and mud would not be good for him as he is not particularly keen on either.


Today's card mirrors the weather today:
Lovely blue sky, a couple of clouds, the rays of the sun beating down, perfect, ...  The paper is from the Big Top Birthday dsp and the stamp is another one from the Sale-A-Bration set, Sprinkled Expressions.  


I am starting another Stampers 6 club in April, so if you would like the opportunity to be a virtual hostess and get the benefits of hosting a workshop, then this is for you!  All that is required is a minimum spend of £25 for each of the 6 months and one of those months, you will receive the hostess benefits for that month.  A fabulous opportunity to spend a little on what you love and slowly build up your Stampin' Up! stash :-)  Message me if you are interested in signing up and for more info.   I look forward to hearing from you.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment