Friday 23 March 2012

Evening all!  All by myself this weekend as the boy has gone off to army cadet camp and won't be back til Sunday.  Its the first time that he has been off for the whole weekend since he went to cub camp a few years back, so have my fingers crossed that he has a good time and doesn't miss home too much.  Here is a piccie of my gorgeous boy in his uniform:
So while he's gone, I am endeavouring to get some work done, as I have nearly run out of cards to blog lol Here is one hot off the presses though:
I didn't think I would like this stamp set, Sprinkled Expressions, from the Sale-A-Bration brochure, but after using it, I have changed my mind.  I love the simplicity of them and the sentiments too.  Time is running out on getting these gorgeous freebies though, as Sale-A-Bration ends on 31st March, please feel free to message me if you are interested in placing an order with me.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment