Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!  We're having a quiet morning here, catching up on Stella, a series on sky1 that we like, although George says that he is confused by what is going on, typical boy I think :-)  The laptop is playing up and driving me a bit crazy, something else to sort out in a bit I guess.


Anyway, todays card is another that I have tried to keep simple:
The card I used was Very Vanilla backed onto Early Expresso.  The hearts were made from one of the stamps in I (Heart) Hearts stamp set and then punched out using the Heart to Heart punch.  The sentiment is from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Outlined Occassions and I finished it off with some striped grosgrain ribbon matching the ink, Cherry Cobbler.


Remember that Sale-A-Bration ends at the end of March, so not long now to get an order in to receive one of the lovely free items in the S-A-B brochure.  Please message me if you are interested in making an order.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment