Thursday 12 July 2012

 Today had so much promise, the sun was out when I got up this morning, George was up early for a change, then before we knew it, it clouded over and started raining again :(  I don't think we are going to have a summer this year, its July already and the last warm sunny day was back in March, far too long ago.  So, instead of going out, I am sat here, sorting out my stock and watching 90210 for a bit of lighthearted relief and sunshine tv :)
 On to today's card, it is another smaller card, 10cm by 10cm and I used another design from the Attic Boutique dsp for it, and used Melon Mambo card and Scallop Dots Ribbon to pull out the pink of the roses on the dsp.
I hope you are all having a lovely day with beautiful weather, wherever you are and I'll speak to you soon.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment