Saturday 14 July 2012

 What a busy day today!  We had an early start this morning as the torch was due to pass near us just after 8am and what a spectacle it was :)  Lots of policemen on their motorbikes whooping up the crowd, three advertising trucks, and finally the torch bearer jogged past us. Even George agreed it was worth the early wake up call :)
 Then it was a mad dash back to load up the car for the craft market, got there on time, thankfully, was worried that the torch relay would impact on traffic, but as it was so early in the morning, there weren't many cars on the road anyway.  The craft fair went quite well, its the first time I had tried this one and I liked it so will hopefully be doing it agan when its next on.

Today's card is a 10cm by 10cm one again and I used paper from Attic Boutique again.  I like this paper, it is bright and bold, two of my favourite words :)
 I love the vintage feel and the colours and how they correspond with the in-colours.
 This week I will be planning the cards for this month's club, on 21st, 23rd and 24th July, from 10am to 12pm.  More info is on my Stampers Club tab up there ^^^ or please feel free to message me to book your spot, I look forward to hearing from you :)

4 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment