Friday 6 July 2012





Morning all, thought I'd do an early blog this morning, lots to do today, shopping for Aunty Marg and some quilting that needs to be finished so I can get the binding done, really want the quilt finished for next weekend.  Also got some cushion covers to do too, so quite busy at the moment.  Doesn't stop me fitting in making one or two cards though :)
 This card uses Everyday Enchantment DSP for the flower (punched using the new 'blossom' punch which can be found in the Summer Mini and corresponds with the Mixed Bunch stamp set)
 The middle of the flower comprises a stamp from the Mixed Bunch stamp set and a brad from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack, I finished it off with a happy birthday sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

That's it from me, got to go get dressed and get on with the day :)  Have a good one and speak to you again soon :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment