Sunday 8 July 2012

 A busy day for sports today, it is the Wimbledon Final and the British Grand Prix, and for a while they were both on at the same time, so I was sat here with the tennis on the computer and the F1 on the television.  To cap it all off, the tennis is now on a rain delay, so here I am fitting in a quick blog post :)

Apologies for the quality of the photos, I have a new phone and am trying to get to grips with how it works at the moment, so please bear with me :)
 For this card I used a DSP from the Summer Mini catalogue, Attic Boutique.  I am finding it hard to chose which of the new DSPs I like the most, they are all pretty fabuolous :)  I used a framelits die to frame the piece of dsp:
I finished off with a sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set:
Tennis is back on now, so off I go to watch the rest of the match, fingers crossed that Murray wins, but not holding out much hope :(  Speak to you all soon and enjoy the rest of your day :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment