Wednesday 11 July 2012

 Just me and the cats up this morning, Louis let me sleep in til 5am this morning and then woke me up.  Thankfully I managed to settle him down and got back to sleep again.  Its like having a baby a lot of the time having cats, well, Louis anyway.  He is certainly a high maintenance puddah :D  The sun has made an appearance this morning, had almost forgotten what it looked like with all the rain we've been having recently.
 I chose this card to show you today because it looks summery and I am hoping to tempt the sun to stay out for a bit longer :)  The dsp is from the Twitterpated series which can be found in the Summer Mini.  I used Lucky Limeade for the colour to back the paper and used the corresponding ink pad for the stamped image:
 The stamp is from the set, Vintage Vogue and I used the 'blossom' punch to punch it out and then inked the edges.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes:
Right, off I go, the boy has awoken and I have promised him a trip into town to get a few things.  Have a good day and speak to you soon :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment