Thursday 5 July 2012

 Evening :)  Today I had the opportunity to tidy up my crafting supplies and sorted my card into colour families, so I can now tell you which colour card I have used for my cards :)  It was hard today to chose what to use first, so much to choose from :)  So I chose the Top Note die, which I have been coveting for a long while:
 For a change I used the Color Coach to guide me as to which colours to use, I had a top note cut from Bravo Burgundy already (I showed George how the die worked).  The colour coach suggests using River Rock and Baja Breeze in combination, so that is what I did.  I stamped the owl from Aviary on the River Rock in Versamark to correspond with the owl in the cage on the top note cut out.
 I love Aviary and don't use it as often as I would like to, the birds are so cute and I love the different cages too.
  Boscombe Vintage Market is cancelled this month due to structural issues in the arcade that we use, so that is a shame, I do like doing that market.  The following weekend I am trying out a new market though, so all is not lost, and then the following weekend I am thinking of trying out Wimborne Market again on a Saturday to see what that is like.

Message me for further information on ordering from the catalogues, I can't recommend enough Stampin' Up's products, they are fab :)
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment