Tuesday 3 July 2012

 We popped to Southampton today as I felt I was long overdue an Ikea visit :) and we chose a great day to go because today was the day that the seven cruise ships from P&O would be moored in Southampton Docks for a celebration of 175 years of business, so we got to see four of them while sat eating lunch in Ikea's restaurant.  George diligently counted the lifeboats on the ones we could see to check that they had enough (does it show that we did a lot of research about the Titanic this year lol)  The one below is the Oceana:
and this one is the Oriana (apologies for the picture quality, it was a horrid dull day and taking pictures from a distance on a mobile phone through a window all conspired against us lol)
 I still had time to make a card to blog today too ;)  I am making the most of the Everyday Enchantment DSP and can't wait for my order of brads and ribbons to arrive later this week :)  
 I have left the card sentiment-less for now as I have ordered another sentiment stamp set and will add the sentiment when it arrives.
 I used a stamp from the Bright Blossoms stamp set for the vase and used two Framelit dies, both of which can be found in the fab summer mini catalogue.


 Right, I am being hassled by Grumpy Louis cat who is making it near impossible to type, so I'll be off now :) Speak to you all soon,





No comments:

Post a Comment