Friday 13 July 2012

Its torch relay day in Bournemouth today, it is staying the night too.  There's going to be an event on the beach tonight but we won't be going, kind of glad that we're not with the soggy weather :)  Tomorrow the torch is heading out again at 8am-ish and will coming past the end of our road, so we'll be popping down to have a look.  Quite looking forward to it, certainly a once in a lifetime event I think so worth the early start.  If I manage to get a good photo, I will post it tomorrow :)

Back to Everyday Enchantment dsp today, this paper goes so well with the in-colour card and inks, it is easy to colour co-ordinate :)  I chose to use Calypso Coral for this card for the backing card and the stamp.  I love the in-colours, they are bright and versatile.
 The stamp is from Vintage Vogue and for an extra flourish I used the lovely organdy ribbon that is in the Everyday Enchantment brad and ribbon pack that you can get for FREE when you spend over £45 on your order (see sticky post above for more details).
Most of the cards I showcase here are available for sale on my Etsy page (there is a tab up there ^^^ that takes you to it), plus other items too :)

Right, must get ready now to take Aunty Marg to John Lewis, speak to you all soon.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment