Tuesday 26 June 2012

Afternoon, hope you're all having a good day today.  We are having a quiet one today, catching up on paperwork and making a few cards to put on Etsy :)  Here is one of the cards I made today:

 I wanted to reacquaint myself with my favourite embossing folder, Vintage Wallpaper, and my favourite stamp set, Vintage Vogue.  I love the combination of black and red, they work so well together.
 I stamped the image using Perfect Plum ink and spritzed the black card with a Shimmer Mist spray.

and finished it off with a lovely red ribbon tied in a bow.

Not long til the end of the month and the dsp offer ending :(  I will be putting in an order at the end of the week, so please message me with anything you would like to order.  Remember also that till the end of the month I am offering a flat rate of £1.50 for orders, or free if you can come collect it from me :)  I look forward to hearing from you.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment