Friday 29 June 2012

Morning all :)  Got a busy day today, lots happening.  Preparing for a Summer Festival tomorrow and praying that the weather picks up.  The festival is at Sheiling School, in Ringwood, its free and open to one and all, so pop on down.  Also this weekend, George is off to cadet camp and we still have a few bits to pick up for him.  Its raining out there (yuk) and dark and horrid, where has our summer gone?  So I thought today's card should be bright and sunny :)
The stamped flowers are from the hostess stamp set, Posy Punch, which is a fab set to get with your hostess pounds.  They were stamped using Calypso Coral, which I think is one of my favourite colours, very in at the moment.
 The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes again (I do love that stamp set), another hostess stamp set in the main catalogue.

Its nearly the end of the month, get your order in by the end of June for reduced rate of £1.50 shipping, or free if you come and collect from me :)  

Wish me luck going out in that wild and windy weather today.  Hope you all have a good day and see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment