Wednesday 20 June 2012

I'm not sure if I have mentioned it before, but I have started up an Etsy page to sell my cards and fabric items on.  Please pop over and have a look and favourite my shop if you like it *smiles sweetly*  The latest addition over there is this card I made today:

 I am loving the colour combination on this card and the simplicity of it.  The design was inspired by a card that we made at training at Sarah-Jane's recently using the heart Textured Impressions Folder, which I love, and the Baker's Twine, which is fab and so reasonably priced too :) (both of which can be found in the Summer Mini Catty)
 and I couldn't resist using one of my favourite embosslits dies, Beautiful Wings too.
To take advantage of the yummy things that Stampin' Up! have on offer right now, between now and the end of June all customer orders I place will have a flat rate of £1.50 postage, or free if you come and collect it from me.  Remember also that until the end of June, when you order three packs of selected design series paper, you get one free too, so such a fab time to get thumbing through the main and mini catalogues and place an order with me :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment