Saturday 30 June 2012

 Had a good time at the summer festival today, thankfully the weather was good, although it did get blowy towards the end, so again I had to hold on to things to stop them blowing away.  Tomorrow is Wimborne Market, and an early start too, eeeek!  Hoping it will be a productive day and some of my cards sell.  This is one of the cards that will be available for sale:
Its another one using a stamp from Posy Punch for the flowers, stamped using Perfect Plum ink.  I like these stamps, they are easy to cut round :)
 The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes, again.  I do like this set, lots of birthday sentiments to choose from, which is good.
Plum tuckered out I am from all that fresh air today, don't know if I will last out til Casulty (if it is on this evening, at the moment its the tennis with Andy Murray).  So it will probably be an early night for me tonight, ready for an early morning tomorrow.  Have a good evening all :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment