Friday 22 June 2012

Well, today I am at a summer fete, which was postponed from last week because of the weather (its outdoors), but today its blowing a gale, so I have my fingers crossed that they will make the decision to put it indoors.  I don't fancy battling with keeping things on the table in this :O  Hoping for a good turn out too.  One of the cards I will be taking along is this one:

Its similar to the one that I showed you the other day.  I am liking the mini hearts embossed onto white card at the moment (does it show?!)  I thought I would give this one a love theme.
 You don't need to wait til Valentine's Day to tell that special someone that you love them :)
I love the Heart to Heart punch, it is definitely a must-have in my card-making and co-ordinates well with the I (Heart) Hearts stamp set too.

Well, wish me luck with this afternoon, I think I may need it :)

Speak soon and looking forward to hearing from you about hosting that workshop...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment