Wednesday 30 November 2011

P-p-p-pick up a Penguin!


Hi again, killing time til my latest Stampin' Up! order arrives, can't wait to get my hands on my very own Big Shot and play with the new stamp sets I've ordered, including two that I bought with hostess pounds.  When you host a workshop, you will earn hostess pounds too to spend either on the special hostess gifts at the front of the catalogue, or if they don't take your fancy, you can put the money towards anything else in the catalogue too.

While I'm (not very patiently) waiting, here is the third design from Monday's class.  This one is by far the cutest!  The cute penguin stamps are from the Polar Party stamp set and I love them.  They were stamped using Island Indigo ink.  The blue card stock was stamped using two more stamps from the Polar Party stamp set too.  To finish off, a large eyelet was added using the Crop-a-Dile and a ribbon threaded through and knotted.

If you are interested in hosting a workshop, either in your home, or if you live further afield, virtually, please feel free to contact me for more information :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment