Saturday 19 November 2011

Aviary Class

Last week I went to my card class hosted by my Stampin' Up! mummy, Sarah-Jane.  This one was focussing on the yummy Aviary stamp set.


This one I love, but then I am a pink girl :-)  The colours work really well together and I love the DSP used, Flirtatious Speciality, it is gorgeous.


This one is lovely too, again it is showcasing the Flirtatious Speciality DSP.  One of the things on my wish list is the Big Shot and I think that the first thing I will buy for it will probably be this embossing one, Vintage Wallpaper, it is so pretty.


And the final one from last week's class.  The doily is from a big sheet of different patterned doilies that is also in the Flirtatious Speciality DSP (another thing to add to my wish list lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment