Friday 4 November 2011

Market Weekend

This weekend I have two markets, Saturday I am at Boscombe Vintage Market and Sunday I will be at Lyndhurst in the Community Centre, so lots of preparation this week to have stock ready to sell.  Fingers crossed the car starts as it's being temperamental at the moment :-(

Anyway, amongst all the busyness, I still found time to make another card:

This one showcases all the in colours from the new catalogue and I used stamps from the For Everything stamp set.  I am loving Calypso Coral, it is so fresh and works well with Island Indigo.

Right, off I go, must get dressed and go out, take advantage of the sun being out.  Have a good day :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great card Emma, and I hope the fairs were a roaring sucess.. especially now the Christmas words are out there!! lol!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete