Monday 28 November 2011

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack


Today was the last Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class with Sarah-Jane for this year.  Stamp-a Stack is where we make 2 cards each of 5 designs in one morning whilst singing along to Christmas songs and eating mince pies (well, not me as I am vegan, so Sarah-Jane made a batch of carrot cake cupcakes especially for me, which are scrummy :-)  )    

I think that the set of cards we made this morning are my favourite out of the three stamp-a-stack classes we have done.  Each of the designs makes use of more striking colour combinations.  


This card gave me the opportunity to try out heat embossing for the first time too.  It was surprisingly easy to do.  The stamp used was from the stamp set, Serene Snowflakes and looks so striking with the blue of  the Night of Navy card stock.  The Christmas tree was made using the Pennant Parade stamp set and the Petite Pennants builder punch, both of which I ordered last week and can't wait til they arrive and I can play with them, I need to make Christmas cards for family and friends :-)

From the new year, I will be making dates for classes, so if you are interested, please get in contact with me for further info.

No comments:

Post a Comment