Sunday 8 April 2012

Well the past week has been full of dreaded lurgy, hospital appointment, card making class at Sarah-Jane's  and getting ready for market yesterday, and unfortunately the blogging did slide a bit.  Many apologies for that :o(  Still feeling a bit rotten, as it goes, but determined to not let it get me down.  On a plus note, market was quite successful yesterday, made a profit (which is always good) and sold 16 cards, which is absolutely fab :o)  The days are counting down now til the Spring Mini catty is no more, so I will be showcasing the lovely things that can be found in there for sure over the next few weeks.  If you like the look of anything, please contact me before the end of the month, because once they're gone, they are gone and I would hate for you to miss out on them.


One of my favourites from this catalogue is the Postage Stamp punch:
I have used the lovely Spice Cake dsp for some of the squares punched from the Postage Stamp punch and stamped two others using stamps from the Perfect Postage stamp set.  If you want a closer look at what is on offer in the Spring Mini, you can find it up there ^^^ under the Catalogue tab.  Please feel free to message me for more information or to place an order.  


I look forward to hearing from you soon :o)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Well done at the fair Emma! Better get making some more now :-) Plenty to go on the blog too!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete