Tuesday 10 April 2012

Weird one today, the weather couldn't make its mind up and finally we had some hail come down and a crack of thunder (I'm sure I heard it, although with my dodgy ear, it could just have been next door putting something in their bin lol)
Today's card is one that I made last week at Sarah-Jane's class.  On my wish-list is the topnote die, it is so versatile and I love the patchwork effect on it using dsp from the now extinct set from Sale-A-Bration, punched out using the Postage Stamp punch.  Behind the topnote, the card has been stamped with a stamp from the Borderlines stamp set.  Both the stamp set and the punch are in the Spring Mini catalogue, which  is no more from the end of the month :-(


Please message me for more info or to place an order.  This month, Stampin' Up! are offering a free pack of DSP with every order totalling over £45.  Tomorrow I will post more information about this fab offer.


Right, I'm off now, speak to you soon,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment