Thursday 12 April 2012

An early one today as we are off out to Southampton to check out a couple of the events related to the centenary of the Titanic's fateful voyage.  Should be interesting, one of the things is a lifesize impression of the ship, which I am looking forward to, it will be fascinating to be able to see how big it actually was.


As the picture yesterday was a bit of a disaster, I have pinched jpgs from my Stampin' sister, Anna's, blog, to show you the dsps included in the offer:
Berry Blossoms - 122350

Beyond the Garden - 122342


Nursery Nest - 122347

Pocketful of Posies - 122354

So a fab time to place an order for cardmaking supplies :-)  and the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the last month of the Spring Mini catalogue and the gorgeous things inside.

Before I go, I wanted to show you this lovely card that I made at Sarah-Jane's class last week.  I love the heart with the embossed effect on it, made by the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, which has been reversed for this card.  This card is fresh and summery (and sold at market too last weekend).

Right, I'm off to Southampton, have a good day and I'll be back tomorrow :-)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment