Tuesday 1 May 2012

Early post today to give you the link to the new Summer Mini Catalogue that came out today, it is well worth having a look, so many fab new products in there, including two fab new Big Shot dies, Framelits and Edgelits, both of which I am so excited about and have been using them for just about everything at the moment :-)

Here is a little something I made last night that showcases both dies:
I jazzed up a shopping list notepad ready for market on Saturday.  I love the new dies, the framelits are brilliant because they can be layered up easily.  Here is a close up:
I will be using these in my class this month, I will be posting pictures either later on today or tomorrow of the things we will be making.  Please contact me to book your place and if you would like to give me your order from the fab new mini :-D  I look forward to hearing from you.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment