Thursday 26 January 2012

Morning!

Popping in early today, lots to do, so little time :-D  I wanted to show you all another card I made, that I rather like, well, I like all of my cards, but still...  I love this paper, its from the dsp Frightful Sight and makes a great boy's birthday card :-)  The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes again.  I love this stamp, it is used quite a lot.


More news about Sale-A-Bration!  Could there possibly be any more good news lol.  It is a fab time to sign up as a demonstrator during S-A-B.  Not only do you get the Starter Pack for the brilliant price of £119, with product valued at over £250, during S-A-B you also get a free stamp set of your choice as well :-).  Please feel free to contact me for more info about signing up as a demonstrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment