Saturday 3 December 2011

Post-Convention meet up


Just a quickie this evening, my eyes are not wanting to work, I'm so tired after a busy few days.  Today was a post-convention meet up at Sarah-Jane's and an opportunity for me to meet up with other demonstrators in my Stampin' Up! family.  We also got to see the swaps and ideas that Sarah-Jane brought back from the Stampin' Up! convention at Disneyland Paris last month.

I took a few photos of some of the swaps that I liked the most, for inspiration and here are a few of them:


I love this one, it looks so atmospheric and even though it looks simple, a lot of work has gone into it that belies its complicity. 


Here is another one using the same stamp from the Forever Young stamp set.  I love the use of just the two colours making it stand out amongst all the others.

Well, that's all for now, dinner is ready and I am starving :-).  Please feel free to contact me to find out more about being a demonstrator and getting the opportunity to have meet ups like this with other demonstrators for help, hints and tips :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment